Acupuncture is a natural remedy for treating chronic body pain, acute injury, inflammation, respiratory issues, headaches, spinal cord injury and neurological disorders. Cortney offers a unique approach to health and healing through Chinese medicine, Acupuncture (needling, electronic stimulation, cupping, Chinese massage) and yoga pranayama (breathing technique).
Sessions may include one or many of these modalities specific to each patient. Sessions are typically one hour.
Sessions may include: acupuncture needles, cupping, tuina (Chinese massage), electro acupuncture, bio-puncture, pranayama (breathing practice), energy work and restorative yoga.
- Single session: $90
- Package of 4 sessions: $340
- Package of 8 sessions: $680
- Package of 12 sessions: $990
- 30 minute cupping session: $60
- B-12 vitamin injection: $20
- Homeopathic Injection:
- 1 zeel or 1 Traumeel $45
- Private Yoga Session: $90
- Semi Private (up to 3 people): $100
- Group Yoga Session (4 plus): $150
To Schedule an appointment :
Cortney Singleton PA, RYT ( check Cortney’s full bio in about us)
Appointments cancelled less than 24 hours before will be charged 100%.
Please fill this form out to bring with you the day of your Acupuncture appointment